All artwork and text on this blog is copyrighted by Sean Hargreaves. No image or any part of this blog may be copied, reproduced or published in any manner without the written permission of Sean Hargreaves.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

REGARDING MY CLASS BLOG!

As some of you may have noticed, I have taken down the class blog for Design Process 2 at the Art Center College of Design. 
As I will be teaching next term I want to avoid other students prematurely viewing the assignments (although some will be changed regardless).

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my inspiration and guidance for my class, and as the next term begins, I will be again making a new blog specifically for that class.

I will say that in 14 weeks the blog was viewed by over 10,000 people, which was truly amazing!

With regards to this blog, as I have been terribly busy doing matte paintings and concept art at Rhythm and Hues for Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters, The Seventh Son, Category 6, and now 300: Battle of Artemesia, I have had little time for personal work.  I plan on adding some new work after the break.


Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment